Our client is looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals.
You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
• Present/introduce our service product to current and future clients (on the web)
• Process orders via email or phone
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features
• Minimum two years of working experience in Japanese company (including subsidiaries) is a must
• Business Level Japanese/English are required
• Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
• Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
・勤務時間：M-F, 10時-17時 （及び9時から16時）、1日6時間 （1時間無給のランチ）