-Responsible for procuring goods, equipment, software products, and services for direct or indirect opportunities. Negotiates the best deal for the company and ensures safe and prompt transportation of the product. Reconcilement of invoices.
-Manage all procurement activities including but not limited to distributors, negotiations, contracts, policies, and procedures.
· Obtain the quote, lead-time as well as specification requested by sales and engineering department.
· Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining the requests from purchase planner for the products and services. ·
· Obtains approval from requisitioning department.
· Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to distributors, carriers and suppliers; monitoring, tracking and expediting orders.
· Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
· Process the payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation and invoice after reconciling to the respective internal teams.
· System (NAV and internal system KACS) Entry and update.
· KAIZEN to improve company’s work flow with other departments.
· Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Documentation (Including data analysis, report and manual)
· Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Reviewing partner’s performance periodically and improve the partner’s performance.
· Other tasks under supervisor’s direction.
◆Qualification / Requirements:
-IT and network related working experience are big plus
-Communication skills to work with distributors and internal staff
-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
-Business Japanese is required
-Strong negotiation and project management skills