◆Title – IT Facility Project Manager
◆Location – Manhattan, NY
◆IT Facility Project proposal [Pre-Sales Phase]
1. Collaborate with sales team to ensure making competitive and reliable IT Facility proposal for fulfilling business objectives and processes of customers.
2. Work with all project members to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
3. Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed IT Facility to aid sales team in making customer proposal.
4. Conduct research on IT Facility products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
5. Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure IT Facility related products and services.
◆IT Facility Project Operation [Post-Sales Phase]
1. Plan, design, initiate and manage information technology (IT) projects, IT Facility infrastructure (server room, cabling, and data center environment), voice network, server, PC, audio visual system and physical access control system.
2. Propose and create IT Facility design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts.
3. Create and maintain documentations as it relates to IT Facility necessary requirement summary, define project document, schedule chart configuration, layout design, processes, service records, and project report.
4. Manage project schedule to meet customer’s desired installation date, oversee its organization, budgeting and implementation.
5. Communicate with client frequently to ensure understanding of project requirements and develop project strategy.
6. Participate client meeting, project meeting, construction meeting for client support, project status updates.
7. Oversee project execution, ensuring on-time, on-budget completion of projects that meet or exceed clients’ needs and expectations.
8. Lead and guide the work of technical staff, subcontractor or third-party vendor.
9. Coordinate and perform in-depth IT Facility performance tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new IT Facility.
10. Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new IT Facility.
1. Japanese Business Level / English Business Level
2. Good project management skills.
3. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
4. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio
◆Knowledge & Experience
1. Knowledge of horizontal/riser cabling (Cable Material type, Telco Block, Punch down, T-1/PRI tester)
2. Knowledge of server room/data center environment.
3. Knowledge of LAN, IP Network, and Voice related IT Facility (PBX, Logging Recorder, Call Accounting System).
4. Knowledge of audio visual system and physical access control system.
5. Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of IT Facility, network, and related products.
6. Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
7. Comply and observe for applicable data privacy practices and laws.
8. Ability to research into IT Facility issues and products as required.
9. Ability of communication both technical and user-friendly language.
10. High self-motivation about technology.
11. Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
12. Strong customer service orientation.
13. Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.