This position is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. This position must comply with established policies and procedures. Specific duties include but not limited to:
• Prepare, verify, and process customer invoices and coding payment documents
• Prepare bank deposits
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files
• Monitor customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities, and interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
• Process vendor invoices (incoming & verifying PO’s or receiving tickets), posting to vendor accounts
• Perform Journal entries
• Prepare and maintain various reports
• Support budget and forecast activities- monitor department expenditure, prepare budget/forecast reports for monthly meeting, set up monthly meeting
• Support J-SOX auditing- collect data and documents for auditing
• Issue various work order numbers
• Monitor and order office supplies
• Associate degree in Accounting/Finance
• 2+ years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry.
• Proven, solid Excel and Word skills and exposure to automated accounting systems
• Business level of English and Japanese is a must.
• Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills is required.
• Knowledge of basic business math is required.