＜General Position Summary＞
This position is responsible for overseeing all the activities involved in accounting functions and financial reporting as well as overseeing all the activities of staff members in the department. This position is also responsible for making recommendations to the President for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
＜Essential Job Functions＞
★★Primary Job Functions 80%★★
◆Management and Duties
● Must meet the deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general documents
and financial reporting.
● Applies a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
● Ensures an accurate and timely close on monthly, quarterly, and annually.
● Ensures and develops reports for all monthly financial information in a timely manner.
● Initiates and leads budget and forecasting activities.
● Monitors and analyzes departments’ workflows in order to develop more efficient procedures.
● Manages resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
● Maintains an excellent communication with other departments to verify transaction report data and
● Advises staff members regarding the handling of non-routine transactions.
● Responds to the inquiries from the President regarding financial results, special reporting requests,
● Works with the retained CPA firm to ensure a clean and timely year end audit and quarterly reviews.
● Assists in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance
theworkflow of the department.
● Provides training to new and existing staff as needed.
● Monitors cash deposition, plans effective cash management.
・勤務時間： 9:15~18:15 / 9:00~18:00
・MGRレベル $85K/yr～ $95K/Yr DOE
・Departmentの人数とチーム構成：6名／Controller 1名、Specialist 1名、Assistant Supervisor 1名、Representative 2名、Intern 1名
有休日数 1st Fiscal Year : 8.00 hours (1.00 day)/月