＜General Position Summary＞
This position is responsible for inside sales activities such as new account development and existing account management of textile products. Success of this position is measured by percentage of accounts opened and kept engaged.
＜Essential Job Functions＞
● Initiates the research and qualification of new accounts.
● Maintains regular contact with companies on a prospect list.
● Communicates with clients via phone, email, fax or letter for developing new accounts and managing existing accounts.
● Liable for maintaining accurate contact details for accounts within assigned region.
● Facilitates accounts activity prioritization matrix via prospecting, sales appointment scheduling, inquiry follow ups and periodic marketing campaigns to keep accounts engaged.
● Liaises between Regional Sales Manager and Sales Assistant to prepare monthly sales report status updates on new and existing accounts.
● Provides oversight of sample request submission and tracking to Sales Coordinator/Sales Assistant.
● Supports Sales Coordinator as needed daily to facilitate all back-end sales activities in addition to position specific tasks.
• Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to Regional Sales Manager and works to resolve those issues.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
＜Job Dimensions (skills, abilities & personal traits)＞
Confidentiality, Diplomacy, Dependability/Reliability, , Flexibility & Adaptability, Interpersonal & Communication Skills (reading, writing and speaking), Listening & Understanding, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Sales
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3 years or over years of experience of related position.