Title: Systems Engineer
Status: Full Time/Exempt
Hours: 9-5 or 9:30-5:30 Mon-Fri
Location: New York, NY
Salary: 80K-90K/y DOE plus bonus (company’s discretional)
Start date: Immediate
No visa sponsorship
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life/ADD, STD and LTD
General Position Summary:
This position is responsible for maintaining the Company’s computer and network systems, troubleshooting problems, and keeping Staff and Management informed of all changes and issues as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject or equivalent from four-year college or university; and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
• Experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
• Experience with monitoring systems preferred
• Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP) preferred
• Cloud system knowledge preferred
• Working experience in a small to mid-size company preferred
The Staff Member may be required to travel for business and work beyond normal business hours when necessary.