1. Title of Job
Sales Order – Service Activation Staff, Network Operation and Engineering Department
2. Job Descriptions
A) Order Tracking
• Monitors and receives incoming sales order (service orders – new / change / cancel) from sales department and places orders to service provider, supplier, and subcontractor.
• Tracks orders placed to service provider, supplier, and subcontractor until complete service activation and closing phases on time. Updates and shares status of orders and information with engineers, sales department and other internal staff members time to time.
• Communicates with customers for the status of on-going orders and service activation.
• Coordinate with customer and service provider, supplier, and subcontractor for service activation.
B) Ordering and Vendor Control
• Communicates with carrier vendors, equipment vendors, and data center providers to obtain necessary quotes for placing orders and to place orders them.
• Reviews terms and conditions of orders and find out possible pitfalls form it prior to placing orders and report to supervisor.
• Tracks and control manages shipping status and arranges date with vendors or data center providers regarding delivery.
C) Control service router and equipment at customer’s site.
• Follows internal workflow and updates database for outgoing service router and equipment to customer and returning them from customer accurately.
D) Record Keeping
• Keeps records of order related information into internal database or other systems.
• Processes necessary internal paper work related to orders.
E) Billing Tracking
• Reviews vendor invoices with accounting team if necessary.
This position reports to Manager, Service Activation and/or General Manager, Network Operation & Engineering. The other persons will be designated by President & CEO if necessary.