Title: Sales Assistant
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Leads tasks involved from purchase order to payment, reliable support and assist to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases. The Sales Assistant will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with customers, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed before they are filed and updated as well as contact information. Provides customer service regarding products and services. Performs administrative duties for the sales team.
• Teamwork Oriented
• Becomes familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of our product
• Processes orders, places shipment requests for the storage, contacts clients about shipments
• Contacts customers to answer basic procedural questions or to promote their level of satisfaction with the company
• Collaborates with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time
• Creates invoices, sends it to the client in a timely manner
• Makes deposits with checks in our bank account, reviews and follows up AR, and collects them by checks or credit card
• Completes deposit processing, controls overdue payments and reports them to sales staff
• Checks and controls payment schedule and methods, terms and conditions of sales and shipment plan of each customers
• Manages paperwork involved with ordering, shipment, payment, etc.
• Resolves issues relating to payment and customer complaints in coordination with the other departments
• Inputs necessary information into the internal corporate system in a timely manner
• Assists with marketing tasks such as ordering samples, sending pictures, etc.
• Sets-up and Attends to the trade show
• Checks inventory and informs the customer of the stock availability. In addition, he/she will be in charge of creating inventory files and contacting customers.
• An associate’s degree or its equivalent
• A minimum of １-2 years of sales support experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and management
• Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships with the teams
• Ability to anticipate and solve problems, make quick decisions, and overcome hardships