Title: System Engineer
Location: Torrance, CA
• Make a selection of any hardware, pricing check and create Quote
• Install new / rebuild Server/PC/OA Equipment and configure HW, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc.
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues for Server/PC/OA Equipment
• Visit customers and repair and recover from HW or SW failures.
• Coordinate and communicate with our customers and venders.
• Documentation (Create Customer Profile, Diagram, Operational Information, Knowledge Base, Trouble History, etc.)
2．Network Support 10%
• Technical activities for Network Equipment (Cisco Router/Switch, Juniper SSG etc.) Configuration and Installation by instructions.
• Investigate and troubleshooting with carrier and vender
• Documentation (Create Customer Profile, Diagram, Operational Information, Knowledge Base, Trouble History, etc..)
Qualification / Requirements:
• Japanese speaker (reading and writing) preferred
• Work experience as LAN Administrator. (Systems Administrator/System Engineer certification in Microsoft.)
• At least 3 years of computer/Server network related work experience
• At least 3 years of working TCP/IP field
• Communication skills with customers, vender/carrier and company staff.
• Driver’s license and own a car
• Salary: $55,692 ~ $70K
• Status : Full-time
• FSLA : Exempt
• Regular hours: 9:00-17:00, Mon- Fri
• Benefit: Medical Insurance, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO