◆Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Managing Logistics , Administration and General Affairs activities in the United States of
America , including but not limited to
• Complete accurate purchase orders to HQ office according to customers’ orders
• Negotiate with HQ office to obtain best shipping schedules for customers.
• Contact customers to confirm delivery date and address.
Respond to delivery related inquiries and concerns from customers.
• Forward the shipping documents to custom brokers and customers
• Coordinate with the forwarding agent and provide accurate, up to date
• information to customers
• Notify customers about any delivery delays in advance
• Enter the daily PO transactions into our system
• Prepare proper invoice for billing to our customers
• Monitor consignment inventory carefully
• Issuing Purchase Orders, send Invoices and Purchase Orders,
• inform deli very status in a timely manner
• Upgrade Logistics Systems by developing SAP or SAGE process
• manual detailing filing and shipment tracking methodologies,
• logistics presentation for Sales people
• Prepare and submit Sales Record monthly 8th business day of each month.
• Gain Logistics knowledge attend seminar
• Ensure all customers support done correctly and on timely basic.
• Accuracy, quality satisfaction
• Manage, determine office related purchasing items, research vendor,
• P resenting recommendation, showing correct purchases
• Good verbal and written communication skills Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail/Self Excellent attention to detail/Self–learning skills learning skills
• Logistics Knowledge skills and abilities
• Adaptability/Continually seeking improvement
• Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications
• Good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• “People person” who is confident and has a positive personality
• Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines,
• multi-task and be able to prioritize.
• Ability to work both independently, with minimum supervision, and in a team environment
• Ability to learn quickly, manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
Generally, you will be expected to work 40 hours per week.
The regular office hours are from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., with unpaid one hour lunch time
between 12:00 noon and 2:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.
◆Working place: work from home now and
may work in the office one or two days per week if the pandemic situation is getting better.