English and Japanese Bilingual Preferred
but it is possible to consider any candidate who does not have Japanese language skill too.
Project Manager who has experience in system development and implementation is required to
manage IT projects, gather customer needs to acquire new business opportunities, and conduct
R&D and Proof of Concept (=PoC) as-needed basis to introduce new solutions to customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for IT project management throughout the entire life
cycle of the projects, from proposal to delivery. Also responsible to keep up to date with
all-over/industry IT trends, conduct research, and promote Proof of Concept with customers to
develop beneficial solutions based on customers’ needs.
1. At least 3 years experience in the development and maintenance of application systems to
support business functions such as Accounting, Trading, Sales, Logistics, HR, etc.
2. At least 3 years experience in project management of IT and/or digital projects.
3. Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills to work with company
management, project managers, engineers, and end-users.
4. Strong analytical skills, structural thinking, with a methodical approach to conduct business.
6. Knowledge or experiences in new technologies such as AI/ML, Big Data, IoT, Blockchain,
5G, XR, etc. is preferable.
7. Experience in planning and managing PoC is preferable.