◆Title: Inventory Analyst
◆Location: Head Office at Brooklyn, New York
We are looking for an inventory analyst who is detail-oriented, organized, able to manage complex systems, and who has excellent analytical skills.
Inventory Analyst analyzes sales, inventory levels, production speed, and product demand to determine the quantity of the product that will be produced and manage an appropriate inventory in stock. Collaborates with other departments and implement the best metrics to use to provide the most accurate forecast to meet the current and future business demand. Inventory Analysts will also monitor the supply chain and communicate with manufacture, broker and forwarder to get the inventory into the warehouse.
Also the Inventory Analyst Position is expected to suggest and do action new operation way for improvement of business operations by IT literacy.
This position is critical for the smooth operation and keep up with the speed of the company’s growth.
• Keep the balance between understock and overstock, and improve the out-of-stock rate and reduce backorders.
• Maintaining and improving the company’s inventory situation by analyzing with looking sales through as well as running rate.
• Collaborates with other department to present a best forecast to be purchased for all of THE COMPANY products.
• Placing purchase orders to manufactures, with adjusting the production schedule ,and track shipment.
• Manages paperwork involved with purchasing, importing and shipping.
• Allocating and reserving inventory to the correct sales channels and make a necessary update into the system.
• Performing a research on a wide range of inventory-related reports from various sales channels and come up with an accurate forecast.
• Find out an inventory discrepancy between the company’s system and warehouse system, and report to the supervisor.
• Reporting inventory statistics to management and suggesting improvements to inventory control.
• Teamwork Oriented
• A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
• A minimum of １-2 years of related experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and management
• Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships with the teams
• Ability to anticipate and solve problems, make quick decisions, and overcome hardships
• Knowledge of or interest in Japanese culture or language is not required but would be added a bonus
• Full-time position. Weekdays, 9-6pm.
• Must exhibit flexibility with schedule and tasks, dependent upon business needs.