◆Position Title: HR Administrative Assistant
◆Employment Status: Part-time (Non-Exempt)
◆salary: $17.00/H～$20.00/H (Depending upon experience)
◆Work Schedule: Mon – Fri, 9 a.m. – 5p.m. (Total 25hr / week) ＊勤務時間はフレキシブルに応対可能。ご相談ください。
◆HR Administrative Assistant job summary
We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support The Company’s HR department in duties like updating HR database and processing employees’ requests.
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
◆HR Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time in soft and hard copies.
• Administers employee benefit program including medical insurance, FSA, TransitChek, 401(k), and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility, providing application information, helping with form completion, and verifying submission.
• Documents and tracks human resources actions by completing forms, reports, and records.
• Prepares paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
• Process employees’ requests and provides relevant information.
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences and leaves.
• Coordinates HR projects, meetings, and employee training seminars.
• Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
◆HR Administrative Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
• Business level written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese
• Positive attitude
• Spreadsheet preparation and tracking skills
• Administrative writing and reporting skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail skills
• Teamwork skills
◆Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or work equivalent
• At least 2 -3 years of administrative support experience
• Microsoft Office applications experience
• Filing and record keeping experience
• Scheduling experience