＜The COMPANY is looking for an Executive Assistant to the president. As Executive Assistant to the President, you will be primarily responsible for maximizing the President’s time and promoting a positive company image. Through your duties as a liaison, you will maintain relationships between the president, his executives and employees.＞
＜Employment Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt ＞
• Arrange daily schedule and coordinate travel schedule for the President. Relay all schedule information to New York and other office, including the Tokyo office in Japan.
• Compose letters as directed by the President: assist with content, style and language.
• Provide information on American cultural, political and economic issues to the President on a daily basis by keeping current on news.
• Coordinate and assist in hosting corporate functions such as office parties, and reception at the residence of the President.
• Assist other executives and other expatriate employees in several areas including health insurance, transportation, housing and other reasonable inquiries.
• Process expense reports and invoices for the Executive Office by verifying receipts against vendor invoices and utilizing foreign exchange rate calculations as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 0-1 years experience working in an office support role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail- and deadline-oriented multitasker
• Ability to make strong decisions under pressure
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
＜Eligibility Requirements ＞
• Fluency in Japanese language
• Have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Willingness to travel domestically when necessary