◆ポジション：Business Operations Specialist
(i) Order Handling and Control
• Monitor and receive incoming sales order (service orders – new / change / cancel) from sales department and place orders to service providers, suppliers, and subcontractors.
• Register and track orders on a scheduled timeline until completion of service activation.
• Communicate with carrier and equipment vendors and data center providers to obtain necessary quotes to place orders and coordinate to complete placement to attain on time.
• Review terms and conditions of orders and find out possible drawbacks prior to placing orders and report to the supervisor.
• Track and manage shipping status and arrange dates with vendors or data center providers regarding deliveries.
• Update and share status of on-going order information and service activations with customers, vendors, engineers, sales department, and other internal staff members regularly.
(ii) Internal Order Registration/ Sales Operation
• Receive order contracts from sales team and create service IDs by entering into internal order system (Account Database and Customer Database).
• Update Account Database and Customer Database if there’s any changes to maintain the up-to-date information.
• Create Purchase Request Form based on the Cost Summary Sheets. Control orders of items with on-time delivery. Coordinate shipping of products and control on-time delivery of products at site.
• Track and confirm the status of each sales order in close communication with Sales Representatives and Engineers.
• Invoice data entry into internal system (Account Database) for customer invoices, and modifies invoice forms.
(iii) Control of Service Asset
• With following internal workflow, track and update on in-house database for outgoing and returning customer router, as well as addition and disposal of internal service, backbone, and warranty of equipment and license software accurately.
(iv) Billing Tracking
• Review vendor invoices with accounting team if necessary.
• Maintain and purchase office supplies and handle other needs for New York Office.
• Handles incoming and outgoing mails and couriers.
Cover job tasks in case of absence of other business operation and corporation planning & operation staffs with teamwork.