The Research Subject Recruiter solicits calls from potential research subjects, screens callers to determine if they meet enrollment criteria, and schedules appointments for study visits.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITITES:
The Research Subject Recruiter should have at least a high school diploma, excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills over the phone. Must be able to speak Japanese and English (bilingual)
The tasks of the Research Subject Recruiter include but are not limited to:
• Act as the administrative backbone of the division which includes responding to voice mails left overnight, confirming appointments, checking e-mails, etc…
• Solicits calls from potential research subjects
• Screens callers to determine if they meet enrollment criteria
• Scheduling of appointments for study visits
• Search database and conduct cold calling
• Describe study details to potential research subjects
• Generate enrollment reports as required
• Record medical and demographic history
• Prepare Welcome Kits and Volunteer Appreciation Packets as needed.
• Send direct mail, confirmation letters, emails as needed
• Database Maintenance.
• Distribute flyers, postcards, information packets, etc.
• Involvement in marketing and advertising of studies as needed.
• Other duties as assigned