|Title||Assistant Manager of Business Development(Manhattan, NY) (Temp to hire)|
|Categories||IT職系, Sales職系, 事務職系|
|Posted Date||February 7, 2017|
|Salary||＄５３K/yr (First 1 months $20/H: trial period )|
Position: Assistant Manager of Business Development (Temp to hire)
This position is responsible for conducting business development including finding new partners which bring new values to the Company. This position also requires the function of service delivery and operational support of the Company’s services.
Primary Job Functions
1. Business Development
1) Conduct research and find innovative services and companies which would bring new values and revenue to the Company
2) Reaching out to those companies and build relationships and establish contracts
3) Actively listen to the needs and requirements of the Company in order to find best fit companies to partner with
4) Actively participate industry tradeshows, engage in startup events/communities so that good new companies can be discovered
5) Plan and conduct above items on his/her own under the supervision of the superior
2. Service Delivery and Operational Support
1) Support and help the delivery and operation of IT Solution services (service planning, provisioning, billing, helpdesk, etc.)
2) In order to execute contracts, help to process necessary workflows by following the company protocols and using the system
3) System administration, data input and maintenance of the software
4) Negotiate and contract with third party partners, maintain the relationships with them
1) College degree is a must.
2) Language Skills – Excellent written and oral communication skills to prepare reports and to communicate in English.
3) Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals in English
4) Language Skills – Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from groups of managers in English, the Company, and the general public.
5) Language Skills – Ability to communicate in Japanese is preferable.
6) Mathematical Skills – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
7) Reasoning Abilities – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
8) Reasoning Abilities – Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
9) Other Skills – Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along well with different personalities and to work well in teams.
10) Other Skills – Must be tactful, mature and flexible.
11) Other Skills – Computer skills needed include knowledge of database and word processing: MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel