Position: Assistant Graphic Designer
Start Date： ASAP
Job Script： Job Responsibilities:
• Creating sales tools/materials for sales team. (i.e. Food catalog, beverage catalog, shelf talkers, drink/food menu, posters)
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Preparing finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
•Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Entry level experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Skills include: Adobe Creative Suite(Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop)
• Proficiency with HTML.
• Basic knowledge in Photography/Photo shooting
• A strong eye for visual composition.
Benefit： Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, life), 401k, Profit Sharing
Work Hours： Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm （Exempt status）
Language： Fluent in English. (preferably in Japanese as well but not required)
Visa sponsor: None