Administrative tasks such as business trip booking and reimbursement, regular update of data table on business applications, registration on systems and other administrative tasks including copying documents, tea serving at customer meetings and so forth, which helps other staff to dedicate more to his/her own responsibility and work more efficiently.
• 25% – Business trip booking and reimbursement
• 25% – Update data table on business applications, registration on systems
• 50% – Other administrative tasks listed below
o Copy documents and bind presentations
o Purchase office supplies
o Tea serving at customer meetings
o Business dinner arrangement
o Deliver envelopes and packages by mail
o Communication with other departments including Tokyo Head Office related to above
o Pick up incoming calls for other staff while they are out
• Search information related to flight, hotel, limousine, rental car and restaurant according to requested conditions such as date & time, number of people, etc.
• Access data files on PC and input data & update the file accurately
Preferred Previous Work Experience:
• Secretary and/or receptionist work experience
• Bachelor degree or related work experience
• 30% – Language skills – Appropriate language skills in English and Japanese for speaking, writing and reading
• 30% – Communication skills – Excellent in communication with everyone who has deferent cultural background
• 40% – PC skills – Basic PC skills for handling MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet explorer, search engines on the Internet, etc.