◆Position: Executive Assistant
◆Language: Japanese/English Bilingual
◆Schedule : Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (12-1PM Lunch)
◆Hybrid Work : 週3オフィス勤務 、週２日リモート勤務。
*Japanese / English Bilingual
*Proficiency in MS Office
＜Secretarial duties for Executives＞ 70％
– Secretarial duties such as schedule control, calendar management, expense reimbursement, arrangement of various kinds of meetings, coordination of business trip such as making appointments, booking hotels, flights and limousines , acting as liaison and communicate with other staffs, assistants and vendors and so on.
– Preparation of document such as report, charts, forms and presentation slides in Japanese and/or in English
– Translation duties between Japanese and English
– Hospitality of visitors including serving tea and coffee, preparation of meals, coordination of entertainment, and reservation of lodging
– Produce of events such as intra-company training and IT manager Conference
– Handling of business cards
– Visitors/Customers handling
– Performing administrative support for THE COMPANY management including meeting arrangement, e-mail notification and announcement to the office as needed.
＜Assisting of CEO-owned projects＞ 10％
– Participating, in any manner, in project owned by CEO
e.g. Document creation, arrangements of meetings, joining in brain storming, taking meeting minutes and providing follow up as needed, etc.
＜Duties of IT Planning division＞ 20％
– Duties for IT Planning practices including but not limited to the creation of monthly report, project overviews and status report, arrangements of IT committee and other meetings, CSS-related tasks, and etc.