Job Title: TSU Analyst (Bilingual Japanese/English)
Location: US-NJ-Jersey City
The company is seeking a bilingual Japanese/English TSU Analyst to perform transaction surveillance functions as well as communicate with Head Office in Tokyo on behalf of the team.
Analyst is responsible for reviewing system generated daily and monthly alerts, gathering information, and documenting findings to support the closure of alerts, or the referral of alerts to the TSU case analyst. The incumbent is also responsible for assisting with TSU related tasks and assignments as needed.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to Anti-Money Laundering Act and the Bank Secrecy Act and general banking experience with
• Minimum of two years’ direct experience with transaction surveillance or similar AML related function
• Correspondent banking experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills, decision-making skills, and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment where deadlines are critical
• Ability to read and write Japanese is preferred