Position Summary: Provide technical and administrative support to the organizations Data Exchange System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Provide Support for the organizations proprietary systems.
2) Provide Help Desk Customer support for client base by phone and email.
3) Contact Suppliers to set up new accounts / inquire about existing accounts.
4) Create weekly and monthly reports detailing work performed.
5) Create presentations using MS Office suites for reporting to company headquarter
6) Log activity in Databases, Spreadsheets as necessary.
7) Other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
8) Some business travel may be required
9) Provide remote and on-site support for the company server farm located at the NY
-Server OS: FreeBSD, Windows Server 2008, and 2012.
-Custom Applications for Data Exchange System.
-Provide on-site support for infrastructure projects originating from company headquarter.
-Provide infrastructure and helpdesk support for NY-Office.
Qualifications: Must have a high level of interpersonal skills as well as attention to detail to handle sensitive and confidential information. Ability to work as a TEAM as well as individually is a MUST.
+ Good Communication / Phone skills
+ Good Reporting Skills / Specifying the needs and requirements
+ Good Troubleshooting and Problem solving skills
+ Ability to follow directions, written or otherwise, with strict attention to detail
+ Working knowledge of Windows XP, 7 and 8.
+ Familiarity with Microsoft Office suites.
+ Familiarity with office technologies (Printer, Scanner, Fax, etc.) is a plus.
+ Ability to present ideas clearly written and spoken.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor Degree. One or more years of experience in an International business environment is preferred.
Language Skills: Ability to write, and communicate in English and Japanese is a plus.