＜企業＞ IT Company
Bilingual (Japanese/English) Systems Engineer
We currently have an opening for Bilingual (Japanese/English) Systems Engineer. We are looking for self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized individuals with excellent communication (written & verbal) skills in both Japanese and English. A work location will be at a client’s site in NY/NJ area. In response to our client’s request, this position does not have an established work schedule. You will be required to work with flexible schedules based on the client’s needs. Please understand that the position will require flexibility on your part.
1. Responsible for administration, installation and maintenance of system’s software, hardware and configuration of IP services and network applications in a heterogeneous network environment.
2. Evaluates factors such as number of departments serviced by data processing equipment, reporting formats required, volume of transactions, time requirements and cost constraints, and need for security and access restrictions to determine hardware configurations.
3. Analyzes information to determine, recommend and plan layout for type of computers and peripheral equipment or modifications to existing equipment and system that will provide capability for proposed project or work load, efficient operation and effective use of allotted space.
4. Specifies power supply requirements and configuration.
5. Monitors functioning of equipment to ensure system operate in conformance with specifications.
6. Provides troubleshooting to technical support issues.
7. Conducts training to users for new modified equipment and Software.
8. Learns additional hardware and software systems.
9. Business trips are required for this position.
＊KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Excellent skills of Microsoft Office products
2. Advanced knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows server 2003/2008/2012, AD and creating batch file/scripting
3. Intermediate Network knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
4. Intermediate knowledge of Backup software, Antivirus Software and PC Imaging
5. Excellent communication skills – speak, write and read in both Japanese and English at business level
6. Documentation skill
7. All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the U.S.
＊REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in a related position is required.
1. Any Microsoft Certification is a plus.
2. Any involvement of Project Management (Project Life Cycle) is a plus.
3. Knowledge of Exchange Server, Lotus Notes and VMware (Knowledge of middle size storage) is a plus.
＊Salary $40,000/year ~ DOE
＊Career Level Required Experienced (Non-Manager)
＊Experience Required Minimum 3 Years
＊Education Required Bachelor’s Degree
＊Job Type Employee
＊Job Status Full Time