This position is accountable for field deployment and operation of internal IT services to support Company’s employees. It is also mandatory to build good and friendly relationships with employees and take proactive actions to improve customer satisfaction.
– Technical support, troubleshoot and fix any reported system, hardware, software, network, mobile problems across the organization.
– Install, configure and maintain servers, client computers and network.
– Work as a member of the various internal systems development projects, such as ERP.
– Test and evaluate systems to eliminate problems and make improvement.
– Create diagram and documentation for provisioned service.
– Perform other IT related duties.
■Qualification / Requirements:
– Must have the knowledge of Windows Server and Client OS.
– Experience with Networking, Storage, Virtualization Platforms and expertise in virtualization platforms like VMware are required.
– Prior experience of software OR network engineering is desired.
– Ability to travel to Data Center located in NY.
– Business-level English and Japanese are required.