• Design and/or develop applications using ABAP, ABAP/4 reports, ABAP Query, Report Write, Report Painter, and Smart Forms.
• Deploy new systems and modify or customize existing systems.
• Encode project requirements in computer programming language and enter coded information into the computer.
• Conduct program and system tests.
• Support other development and maintenance projects as needed.
• Create and maintain documentation of program design and operation manuals by interpreting instructions and conducting training sessions as necessary
• Troubleshoot and promptly resolve problems while keeping records of problems.
• Provide technical user documentation when requested and maintain them up-to-date.
＜The right candidate will possess＞
• Strong English communication skills to support customers, report to upper management, as well as to effectively work with the team.
• Strong analytical skills with regard to requirements analysis, development, implementation of SAP applications, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Business process knowledge of Trading and Manufacturing industries
• Ability to work well with a team as well as individually.
＜Skills & Qualifications＞
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 1 year of user support experience
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience with SAP ERP development
• Knowledge in a combination of SD, MM, FI, CO, PP, or MM modules
• Japanese skills are a big plus, but not required
• SAP development associate certification (ABAP with SAP Net Weaver) is a must
• SAP application associate certification with ERP is a plus