SharePoint Online, Power Apps, PowerAutomate等の開発やユーザーサポートを主な業務として想定、これらの経験があることが重要。
This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining IT application systems to contribute to the achievement of customers’ business goals as a Software Engineer. Cooperate with PM to contribute to the success of the projects, and continuously updating the skills and knowledge of the latest technologies.
1. Responsible for Software Application Configuration, Development, Testing, Deployment and On-going Maintenance to meet customers’ requirements as a Software Engineer.
2. Provide technical support and troubleshooting to end-users and/or Tier-1 support staff.
3. Execute assigned tasks according to the defined schedules and timely report to project managers.
4. Support and collaborate with project managers to proceed with projects smoothly, to minimize costs for customers and maximize sales profitability.
5. Properly convey customer requests to project managers and/or the management, and provide problem solving as a software engineer.
6. Collaborating with other Software Engineers and/or outside vendors to meet project objectives.
7. Become well familiar of Application and Service vendors including their business circumstances.
8. Keep up to date with all-over/industry IT trends, conduct research, and support project managers to promote Proof of Concept as needed basis to develop beneficial solutions for customers.
＜Required Competencies＞ – List the minimum skills, knowledge, qualifications, prior experience and education needed to meet performance expectations for the accountabilities listed above.
1. Software Development, Planning & Organizational skills
2. Problem-solving and analytical skills
3. Time management and reporting skills
4. Team Orientated approach (i.e. Colleagues, Clients, and Vendors)
5. Experience interpreting business requirements into Information Technology (IT) specifications.
6. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
7. Fluent speaking/reading/writing level of English skills, and daily conversation level of Japanese skills
＜Knowledge and Skills＞
o Business Application Configuration and Development Skills
o Experience in SharePoint Online, Power Apps, Power Automate etc.
o Knowledge of Third-party software Integration
o Knowledge of Cloud-based Services
＜Relevant Experience and Education＞
• Licenses or Certifications required, if any: Professional Certifications (I.e. MS Certified Professional, etc.), as appropriate.