＜企業＞ IT Company
– Lead IT/Security projects as a project manager by collaborating with other team members.
– Analyze project requirements and manage priorities and deadlines from several ongoing projects.
– Build good and friendly relationships with project stakeholders.
– Develop and maintain various kinds of internal systems, such as ERP and billing systems.
– Report the project status directly to the upper managements.
– Technical support, troubleshoot and fix any reported system, hardware, software, network, mobile problems across the organization.
Qualification / Requirements:
– At least 7 year experience as a software developer using the following technologies with customer facing responsibilities:
OS: Windows / UNIX based OS
DB: MS SQL / My SQL / Oracle
Language: Java / PHP / .NET / Ruby
– At least 5 year experience as a system project manager with customer facing responsibilities.
– Experience of IT security is a very plus.
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills are required.
– Must have business level of English skills and native level of Japanese skills.
– Must be able to work flexibly for solving system issues or having meetings with company in Japan where is in the opposite time zone.
– Ability to travel to Data Center located in NY.
– Salary Range:$75,000-$80,000/ year, Full-time,Exempt position
– Regular hours:9:00-17:00, Mon-Fri
– Start Date:Immediately (introductory period during initial 3 months)
– Benefit:Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance; Paid Vacation; Paid Holidays; 401(k)