★Language skills: Japanese is a plus.
＜Major Duties and Responsibilities:＞
Sales and Marketing activities of Electronic & Innovative Products such as Advanced Specialty Materials, Electronic Products, Adhesives & Solutions Products in the North Americas and China, including but not limited to
• Develop department goal and budget.
• Achieve the goal and budget.
• Analyzes department performance and take action if necessary.
• Develops the report of department status (If required)
• Manage your team.
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Any other activities, being required to maximize the benefit and minimize the risk of the company, for both short and long term
• Strong planning, delegation, communication and motivation skills
• Effective problem solving and decision making skills
• Supervisor the work of team members
• Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
• Ability to influence without having direct authority.
• Ability to improve and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
Must be able to travel domestically and internationally at least 25-50%. Must have a valid driver’s license. Note: This is considered an outside sales position, and incumbent will be required to make frequent visits with customers.
Generally, you will be expected to work 40 hours per week.
The regular office hours are from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., with unpaid one hour lunch time between 12:00 noon and 2:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.
Salary: based salary per calendar year; pay semi-monthly FLSA Exempt Status: Exempt position
Introductory Period: 3 months
Performance evaluation: annual basis at around the end of the year Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and life Insurance; 401K Plan;
Vacation days: 1-3 years: 10 days; 4-10 years: 15 days; over 10 years: 20 days. Personal & Sick days: 7 days
Business expense: reimburse reasonable travel expenses Confidentiality: agree not to disclose our information to others Employment eligibility: legal resident