We’re looking for a Sales Engineer to join our U.S. Sales Team! As a Sales Engineer, you will partner with our Sales team as a technical resource while engaging with prospective clients. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding potential customers’ technical needs and translating how our offerings could be a fit. You will be proficient in the technical aspects of THE COMPANY’ products and services, and will advise on and design solutions for potential customers.
＜What You’ll Do:＞
· Develop and maintain expertise in all of THE COMPANY’s product offerings
· Help companies across varying industries to understand and evaluate the technical capabilities of our products, leading evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
· Understand and interpret prospective customer requirements, delivering customized product concepts to match customer needs
· Design, validate, and document technical solutions to share with prospective customers and THE COMPANY teams.
· Collect and analyze feedback from prospective customers to influence roadmap, collaborating with sales, engineering, and product management teams to meet our prospects’ business challenges and align with THE COMPANY’s business objectives
· Participate in RFI/RFP process and respond to technical assessments
＜Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:＞
· 2+ years’ professional experience working in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related consulting role within enterprise software. Experience in the Telecommunications and Data Center industries is a plus.
· Experience fully understanding Digital Transformation
· Experience representing technical concepts to an audience of varying technical understanding
· Excellent verbal, written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
· Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
· Comfort with a fluid, fast-paced environment.
· A passion for problem solving and roll up your sleeve’s demeanor