＜企業＞ IT Company
■ Job Description:
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
• Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
• Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
• Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
• Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
• Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
• Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information. Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
• Demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
• Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
• Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products. Attend sales and trade meetings, and read related publications in order to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, and industry developments.
• Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
• Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.
• Initiate sales campaigns and follow marketing plan guidelines in order to meet sales and production expectations.
• Recommend ways for customers to alter product usage in order to improve production.
• Complete product and development training as required.
■ Qualification / Requirements:
• Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
• Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
• Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
• Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Time Management: Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
• Experienced Use of Office Suite Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experienced Use of Groupware (Google Apps)
■ Better to Have Knowledge:
• Sales and Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• English Language: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
■ Other Information
• Wage : $40K-$60K/yr
• Status : Full-time
• FSLA : Exempt
• Regular hours: 9:00-17:00, Mon- Fri
• Start Date: Immediately (introductory period during initial 3 months)
• Benefit: Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance; Paid Vacation; Paid Holidays;