＜企業＞ IT Company
◆ Job Summary
-Responsible for buying goods, equipment, software products, and services for direct or indirect opportunities. Negotiates the best deal for the company and ensures safe and prompt transportation of the product.
-Manage all procurement activities including but not limited to distributors, negotiations, contracts, policies, and procedures.
-Responsible for managing network related activities including obtaining quotes from partner carriers and order management of voice/data circuits. (Provisioning)
◆ Job Description:
• Obtain the quote, lead-time as well as specification requested by sales and engineering department.
• Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining the requests from purchase planner for the products. Obtains approval from requisitioning department.
• Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to distributors and suppliers; monitoring, tracking and expediting orders.
• Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
• Process the payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation and invoice after reconciling.
• System (NAV and internal system KACS) Entry and update
• Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
• Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Manage the network order being a single point of contact for internal, customer and carrier.
• Coordination of activation and network circuit test between carriers and internal engineering team.
• Other tasks under supervisor’s direction.
◆ Qualification / Requirements:
-Purchasing or Project Management experience are preferable
-Accurate, prompt, and detailed execution of procedure in Japanese and English, in writing, reading and speaking
-IT and network related working experience are big plus
-Communication skills to work with distributors and internal staff
-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
◆ Other Information
• Status : Full-time
• Salary Range: Up to $32,000 / year
• FSLA : Non-exempt
• Regular hours: 9:00-17:00, Mon- Fri
• Planned Start Date : 9/1/2015
• Benefit: Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance; Paid Vacation; Paid Holidays; 401(k)