★Temporary Staff （短期派遣スタッフ)
◆Position: Part-Time Health Center Staff
◆Term: December or January until April 30, 2023
(Health Center will be closed from 12/19-1/6/23)
◆Location: Health Center at THE SCHOOL (in Westchester, NY)
Work Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00AM – 2:00PM (including 1 hr unpaid lunch break)
• Perform general administrative duties including, but not limited to, filing students records, bill payment, data entries, receiving/sorting daily mail deliveries and maintaining office/medical supplies at the Health Center.
• Provide non-medical assistance to sick students in self-contained room by delivering cafeteria meals and drinks.
• Maintain self-contained room tidy and equipped after professional cleaning and sanitization.
• Chaperone students to clinic, hospital and dentist appointments. Provide interpretation services if needed.
• Assist with implementing the Health Center events such as vaccination clinic, PCR test clinic, and students’ check-in/check-out.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Health Center Manager.
• Good communication skills both in Japanese (Native) and English (Business)
• Ability to comfortably interact with students (age:14-19) and parents
• Strong team player and willingness to provide helping hands wherever needed
• Knowledge of basic computer skills including Gmail and MS office (Word & Excel)