◆Position Title: Network technician
◆Location: Chelsea New York
Will work in a 7×24 NOC environment performing a wide variety of tasks to include:
1. Network and It infrastructure Monitoring
2. Responsible for analyzing, isolating and repairing network and customer issues. This may include any or all issues related to facilities, Network equipment and the associated CPE equipment.
3. Deal with multiple providers and carriers to resolve the network issues.
4. Performs Customer Advocate duties while maintaining a positive and professional manner at all times, during high stress situations. Takes calls and provides status from and to customers on a regular basis.
5. Installing network equipment and cables
6. Manage colocation service in data center.
7. Facility maintenance (Monitoring, Patrol and Sending out notifications)
8. Maintenance of NOC HP and technical documentation (for NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
9. Create incident reports upon customer’s request
◆Qualification / Requirements:
1. Basic understanding of Computer networking and IT infrastructure
2. CCENT, CCNA , NETWORK+ are preferred.
3. Basic PC skills (Microsoft OS, Word, Excel, etc)
4. shift position including night shift and weekends (Rotation)
5. Must have legal work authorization
◆Questions to candidates
1. Do you have legal work authorization for long-term without visa sponsorship from the company?
2. Are you able to work night shifts and weekends and major holiday?
Salary Range:$38,000~ $40,000/ year, Full-time Non-Exempt position
Regular hours: 9:00~17:00 (introductory period)
8:00~20:00(3days or 4days /week, rotation)
20:00~8:00(3days or 4days /week, rotation)
Start Date: Immediately (introductory period during initial 3 months)
VISA support: No
Benefit: Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance; Paid Vacation; Paid Holidays; 401(k); Parking;