1. Description of Responsibilities
• Configures internal-office server, PC, network, telephony hardware, and software for customers.
• Performs on-site installation of server, PC, network, telephony hardware, and software for customers.
• Performs troubleshooting for remote & on-site server, PC, network, telephony hardware, and software for customers.
• Provides supports of server, PC, network, telephony hardware, and software administration to customers.
• Composes and issues work records and project records of installation and configuration for each customer.
• Reports and archives actual solution and countermeasure of troubleshooting for future reference.
• Reports the status of each project and troubleshooting progress to your team/project leader.
• Performs product research and market trend analysis as requested by your team leader.
• Controls projects, vendors and sub-contractors for delivery and completion of projects on time.
< Technical Qualifications >
• Microsoft, Citirx, VMware and other major software vendor’s product.
• Cisco, Juniper and other major network vendor’s devices.
• Unix/Linux server operation and maintenance.
• Security software and solutions for servers and PCs.
• Local and Wide Area Network technologies.
• Virtualization and storage technologies.