.NET Application & SQL Programmer
We currently have an opening for a .NET Application & SQL Programmer.
Work location will be at our office, but required to travel to our client’s site in NY/NJ area occasionally.
1. Responsible for system requirement hearing and Business Requirement Document creation.
3. Design and develop data access and processing.
4. Plan and execute Integration test and implementation.
5. Trouble shooting of web application and database.
1. Environment: Visual Studio 2012 or older versions.
2. Development languages: VB.NET and/or C#.
3. Database Platforms: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or older version.
4. Must be able to write and debug Stored Procedures, create test case and conduct.
5. Design document creation and management.
6. Must be bilingual – English /Japanese (verbal, reading & writing – native Japanese preferable)
At least 2 years of experience in above language.
1. More than 3 to 4 years of actual development experience.
2. More than 1 year of Team Leader experience.
3. Excellent professional level documentation skills.
4. Experience of SSIS package
5. Operation of SAP system
6. Experience of logistic system
7. Experience of SQL Server Reporting Services 2012
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Industries Computer/IT Services
Career Level Required Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required At least 2 Years of experience in above language
Education Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent academic degree or work experience
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time