＜This position is exempt Full-time.＞
This position is responsible for marketing of the America THE COMPANY. This position must pursue the Company philosophy “Corporate Ideal of America THE COMPANY Inc.”; ensuring that all customers are “touched” and “moved” by Japanese hospitality and that each customer receives a uniquely thrilling dining experience, moments of satisfaction, and thus meet with the Company philosophy. This individual is also responsible for planning, directing, or coordinating marketing policies and programs within the America THE COMPANY standard.
＜Marketing / Sales Activities＞
* Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by the Company and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the Company’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the Company’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
* Plan, direct, or coordinate advertising policies and programs or produce collateral materials, such as posters, contests, coupons, or give-aways, to create extra interest in the purchase of a product or service for a department, an entire organization, or on an account basis.
* Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
* Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
* Analyzing website click-to-purchase conversion rates and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales.
* Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services.
* Have complete knowledge of menus.
* Infuses every aspect of sales activities and customer contacts with spirit of hospitality.
* Gives advice to employees on sales tactics regarding food and beverages.
* Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
* Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Communications and Media – Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
* Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
* English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
* Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
＜Manager Activities （Continued）＞
* Telecommunications – Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
* Complete timely and accurate reports to Management.
* Follow and successfully complete all reasonable directives for business given by Management.
Provide constant feedback to team members; praising him/her when something is done right and reprimanding him/her when there is a problem (provide reprimands in the appropriate way; short, quiet, and professionally- NEVER in public or in front of customers).
* Communicate with operations, sharing menu ideas so that all restaurants can improve.
* Recommend ideas to the Company that will help the restaurants increase sales or operating profits.
＜Physical Requirements & Working Environment＞
* Ability to talk and/or regularly hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
* Ability to read and analyze written information on a computer terminal. In addition, frequently requires vision abilities such as close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Ability to consistently smell and identify odors, especially of decay.
* Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level is usually moderate.
＜Minimum Qualifications Needed＞
* Written and verbal communications skills in order to communicate effectively with staff and customers in English.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret memos and directives from management.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, sales totals, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along well with different personalities and to work well in teams. Must be friendly, courteous and helpful to customers. Must be tactful, mature and flexible.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office soft, Adobe Systems, Social network services and other marketing tools required.
* Knowledge of Japanese history, culture and cuisine is required.
3 years marketing experience in the industry is required, or
At least 3 years of restaurants experience is required.