Lead domestic / international projects related to organic and inorganic growth of
THE COMPANY’s Americas Company and its entities. Serves as a planning function, supporting
Americas Company management in strategy development and budget building, working
with business department and infrastructural platforms, alignment of the directions with
Japan HQ, and establishment of strategic partnerships, and market assessments.
Support Americas Company management in strategic, organizational, and operation related
projects: help identify the problem and frame a solution, develop a hypothesis,
work with business stakeholder to drive execution of project and support decision
1) Research projects According to Company Management direction, prepare reports of findings from the
assigned research task, focusing on a specific market, customer, or products to
identify business opportunities. Prepare reports of findings from the assigned task, illustrating data graphically and
translating complex findings into written text.
2) Support projects of business/ infrastructure departments. Assist other departments with the implementation initiative, and follow up on
progress of goals, performance, metrics. Operation analysis, numerical analysis, with supervisors, assist with identifying
solutions in collaboration with key stakeholders.
3) Business Plan development Support Business Plan development process, following Company Management
direction, working closely with leaders of business/ infrastructure departments and
4) Monthly Management Reporting Arrange monthly Board Meeting, Management Meeting in Americas Company, Provide required reporting to JHQ Board Meeting and Management Meeting.
5) Other tasks Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, marketing, or finance. 5+ years of experience in Strategy/Management Consulting, Corporate
Development or Planning & Analysis or similar role focused on formulation and
execution of strategy, ideally with experience in development and execution of
strategic plans. Self‐starter, humble individual who collaborates well with multiple operating
divisions and skillfully drives alignment and consensus with key stakeholders Track record of successfully managing complex cross‐organizational and cross functional
projects and processes Drives results through influence and articulation of compelling arguments Effectively balances multiple priorities with competing deadlines with tight
timelines Excellent written & verbal skills in English and Japanese. Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)