Our client is currently looking for a Junior Systems Analyst(Exempt).
◆Location: Manhattan, NY
※also TX office too. If you are interested in working TX office, please contact to us.
• Analyze, create, modify, and maintain Application Systems to meet user needs.
• Communicate with end-users for system specifications, development, testing, and deployment.
• Understand customer operations and situations related to business applications.
• Analyze the customer’s business process flow and dispatch an appropriate solution(s) for each request.
• Collaborate with team members and maintain good relationships.
◆The right candidate will possess:
• Understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
• Development skills and experiences of Human resources systems such as SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, and so on.
• Analytical skills with regards to requirements analysis, maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Strong communication skills with end-users and fellow team members.
• Ability to provide high quality IT Operational skills efficiently.
• Strong awareness and sensitivity to intercultural differences.
• Strong focus on team effort contribution.
◆Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum 1 year of experience with Human resources systems such as SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, etc. is preferred but not required.
• Experience in HR system development is preferred.
• Proficient English communication skills are a must.