＜企業＞ IT Company
• Create and maintain documentation of program design and operation manuals by interpreting instructions and conducting training sessions as necessary.
• Solve software requirements by analyzing, creating, modifying, and maintaining SAP BPC system to meet users’ needs.
The right candidate will possess:
• Strong English communication skills to support customers, report to upper management, as well as to effectively work with the team.
• Strong analytical skills with regard to requirements analysis, development, implementation of SAP BPC applications, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Ability to work well with a team as well as individually.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 1 year of user support experience
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience with SAP BPC development
• SAP Application Associate Certification- SAP Business Planning & Consolidation required
• SAP Development Associate Certification – ABAP with SAP Net Weaver preferred.