◆1. Title of Job
Jr. Accountant – Accountant
◆2. Description of Responsibilities
Assisting Accounting Manage and Sr. Accountant for Daily Accounting Operation, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Closing.
＜Daily Accounting Operation＞
• A/P entry and prepare weekly payment
• A/R and G/L data entries
• check issuance.
• Book fixed asset
• Sales Order Entry to inhouse Databases
• Purchase Order
• Filing and Record Storage
• Assists monthly closing
• General Ledgers to record payrolls, depreciation, amortization and other monthly adjustments.
• Assist preparing payroll data and making arrangement with the payroll company with respect to the payroll processing.
• Assists maintaining 401K program, including updating employee payroll data and preparation of forms and returns in compliance with IRS requirement.
• Assists monthly Sales Tax filing
• Monitoring all expenses in comparison with the monthly budget.
• Assists prepare intercompany transaction and reports.
• Assists Financial Reporting
• Assisting adjustment entries to finalize quarterly trial balances.
• Confirming the quarterly transactions with accounting department of Japan Headquarters.
• Reporting the final quarterly trial balances and backup data for the key accounting items to Japan Headquarters in accordance with its instructions.
• Assists year end closing.
• Assists to prepare various tax returns and forms such as 1099, 1042, commercial rent tax returns and sales & use tax returns, Income Tax filing.
• Assists to complete Documentation of Transfer Pricing