• Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in HR field, including payroll and benefits management
• Knowledge of gross-up payroll is preferred.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in both Japanese and English
• Proficiency in Work, Excel and Power Point
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
◆Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process semi-monthly/monthly payroll including gross-up calculation for international assignees.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable local, State, and Federal regulations.
• Oversee benefits administration such as Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Manage the Company’s 401(k) plan
• Develop and implement company’s HR and administration policies.
• Provide support on employee relations, consulting with legal counsel as needed.
• Process sales tax filing and payment
• Process business tax filing and payment in coordination with outside accounting firm.
• Assist in visa applications and renewals.
• Prepare corporate resolutions, 5500 filings, annual reports and all other corporate filings.
• Provide support to new hire on-boarding and termination off-boarding procedure.
• Responsible for accounts payable and receivable, expense reimbursements (Concur), corporate bank accounts and credit cards, in collaboration with accounting department in Tokyo.
• Oversee all aspect of daily office operations and facility management.
• Take on other duties and projects assigned by supervisor.