＜企業＞ IT Company
We currently have an opening for Bilingual (Japanese/English) IT Technical Sales Consultant.
We are looking for a smart and energetic self-starter individual with imagination, creativity and vision.
A work location will be mainly in NY/NJ area, but business trips to other areas will be required.
Normal hours of work will be from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, but this position is required to be flexible to stay late night or/and work during weekends as needed.
1. Makes sales calls to prospective clients for obtaining new business.
2. Makes appointments and visits prospective clients.
3. Meets with existing and potential clients to introduce services and develop sales opportunities.
4. Prepares proposals to clients.
5. Negotiates with prospective clients regarding proposals.
6. Builds clients’ relationships and maintains excellent customer service.
7. Develops sales plans for company services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Must have basic IT knowledge.
2. Strong knowledge of computer operation, network technology, outsourcing business, CRM business, Help Desk business, telemarketing, ERP, EDI and IT trends.
3. Strong communication skills and abilities to demonstrate clear and concrete strategic plans to clients.
4. Outstanding organizational and project management skills; must be able to take rough concepts and develop concrete work plans.
5. Excellent customer service.
6. Well-developed presentation skills.
7. Good negotiation skills.
8. Language proficiency skills: speak, write and read in both English and Japanese at business level.
9. Ability to travel on business trips when necessary.
10. All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the U.S.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education and experiences.
2. A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales of computer software/hardware or internet related industry or business.
1. Previous working experience in technical support or/and customer service is a plus.
Experience Required At least 2 Years (Entry Level, New Graduates will be considered.)
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time