＜企業＞ IT Company
• Provides helpdesk support by phone, voicemail, and e-mail in a professional courteous manner.
• Provides assistance to clients with Computer (Windows 7/8/10) and Smart Device (iPhone/iPad), hardware or software problems.
• Follows standard helpdesk operating procedures to accurately log all requests into ticketing system.
• Prioritizes problem requests and escalates when required to higher tier technicians.
• Cleans, installs and modifies operating systems (Windows 7/8/10), software and network programs.
• Acts as a liaison between clients and internal support staff to assure accurate problem interpretation.
• Maintains communications with clients during the problem resolution process.
• Creates and maintains operation manuals.
• Creates and maintains user training manuals as well as provides training for users.
• Maintains data in Active Directory, Intra System etc.
The right candidate will possess:
• Strong communication skills in English and customer oriented mindset.
• Ability to troubleshoot in a timely fashion.
• Willingness to learn new skills and strong desire to gain further understanding of the IT service organization.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Business Administration, or related field is preferred; or Associate’s degree and 2 year related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Work experience in Helpdesk support for small to mid-sized companies’ IT infrastructures.
• Some experience in technical and administration support for MS Exchange (2010/2013) and MS Windows Operating Systems (7/8/10, Server 2008/2012) as well as for Office Product (2010/2013/MSO365).
• Some experience in technical and administration support for VMware architectures and networking (WAN/LAN, switches, firewalls, Cisco, Juniper).
• Strong writing skills to document and analytical skills to generate reports and training materials.
• Fluency in English is a must. Japanese or Spanish communication skills are a plus.
• Work hours: Monday through Friday 7.5 hours per day (within our work shift between 8AM and 6PM).
• Occasional business trips may be required for user support or project related activity.
• Strong awareness and sensitivity to intercultural differences.
• Any related certifications are a plus.