|Title||IT Sales Representative, Sales & Marketing (Manhattan, NY) ($45K/Yr to $55K/Yr *DOE)|
|Posted Date||February 21, 2019|
|Salary||$45K/Yr to $55K/Yr *DOE|
Prefer to experienced candidate on any kinds of outside Sales.
• Finds and responds in a timely and effective manner to competitive and market opportunities as well as communications from existing and potential customers.
• Makes sales calls, developing the territory, and providing proposals, bids and other project information to potential customers and influencers.
• Plans and coordinates the sale and implementation of existing products with Network Operation & Solution and Technical Planning departments.
• Contacts existing customers to find out their needs and possibility of expansion of business opportunities.
• Preparing written presentations, proposal, reports and price quotations to customers.
• Maintains sales contracts with existing customers.
• Maintaining industry/market expertise.
• Sales promotional activities, including visiting & making phone-calls to potential customers.
• Maintaining existing customers with maximize customer satisfaction and cross-sales.
• Contacting existing customers to find out their needs and potential expansion of business opportunities.
• Preparing sales forecast and annual budget and plan of sales
• Preparing and reviewing assigned account information and issuing invoices to the account monthly by internal system.
A) Candidate w/o experience
B) Experienced Candidate