＜企業＞ IT Company
< Primary Job Description>
(1) Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
(2) Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
(3) Achieve own Sales Goal and Branch Sales Goal, monthly, Quarterly and annually
(4) Contacting new client by visiting, telephone, and e-mail to expand sales account.
(5) Visiting the client periodically for collecting information as well as maintaining business relationship.
(6) Creating written contract, proposal, and presentation document for all projects.
< Secondary Job Description >
(1) Maintains branch sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
(2) Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
(3) Supervising sales support staff and purchaser, .
(1) Mini 10 years work experience in sales experience in IT or Telecom industries would be preferable.
(2) Mini 3 years work experience as sales manager
(3) Bilingual communication skills (Read and Write) in both English/Japanese must be required.
(4) Start of work Immediately
(5) Business trip US and Outside US (Canada, Mexico), (2 to 3 times per month mostly in Midwest)
• Wage : $60K～70K (DOE), No Sales Incentive and Commission
• Status : Full-time
• FSLA : Exempt
• Regular hours: 9:00-17:00, Mon- Fri
• Start Date : Immediately (Introductory period during initial 3 months)
• Benefit : Medical , Dental, Vision Life Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan