Japanese Financial Company is looking for an IT project manager who
has experience with small or medium size projects. This role is
expected to have the ability of confirming the data inside of the
database with basic SQL.
Data & process analysis, requirement document creation, generation of
schedule, plan, UAT scenario, management of the project to timely
completion, and assist in any related projects.
Project Management role for IT Project, STREAM Database Decommission.
This role is expected to perform the following tasks and activities:
• Understand challenges/issues/goal swiftly that business departments
are facing, and consider appropriate solutions.
• Making business requirement documents by gathering and analyzing the
requirements from business user side.
• On behalf of business department, assist translating the business
requirement into the functional/IT requirement.
• Organize the stakeholders of the project, and generate & manage the
• Provide periodical updates to the project status, with associated
risks & issues.
• Making user acceptance test scenarios and conducting/supporting user
• Migrate off all processes depending on the bank’s Database, and then
decommission the STREAM Database
• Generate documentation of all processes that are migrated.
• Any other activities related to IT Project Management for the bank’s