＜IT Planning Consultant(temp to hire) 募集＞
◆1. Common Responsibilities
(1) To be responsible for ensuring information security awareness with staff, users and customers.
(2) To be responsible for preparing and overseeing the project budget.
(3) To be responsible for observing/applying internal or external regulatory/compliance within the assigned division.
(4) To be responsible for the development and implementation of division/department strategy, goals and objectives, project content and priorities.
(5) To coordinate problem solving, conflict resolution, severity escalation, and task priority of outcome and result measurement.
◆2. Purpose of the Position/Job Summary
Under the direction of the IT Planning Division/Department Managers, the IT Planning Consultant shall have the following duties: IT Planning, IT Compliance and IT Security related tasks, PMO related tasks, and other related work as required.
– IT Planning: The incumbent shall provide consultation, documentation, coordination, administration and related support regarding IT planning for customers and the company.
– IT Compliance & IT Security related: The incumbent shall provide consultation, documentation, coordination, administration and related support regarding IT Compliance & IT Security for customers and the company.
– PMO related: The incumbent shall provide consultation, documentation, coordination, administration and other PMO related support to Division Managers and Project Managers within the company.
– Other: If applicable, the incumbent shall handle other tasks that are considered appropriate by the management, such as IT Internal Control related tasks.
◆Knowledge and Skills
〇Knowledge of principles and methods of strategic technical planning organizing and managing
resources, budgets and policy parameters; principles processes and techniques of project
management; analyzing and solving problems and developing recommendations and solutions;
reporting management skills and working effectively with managers, clients, vendors, peers
and subordinates and communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
〇Experiences and knowledge in governance, compliance, and cybersecurity are plus.
Relevant Experience and Education
〇Education/Training: Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the information
technology environment in the field of systems engineering, analysis, and business acumen.