★IT Governanceを担当している部署となります。※IT関連の規制整備、内部統制、Information security / Cybersecurity
＜Position: IT Planning Consultant＞
＜Salary: 86K – 96K ＞
＜FLSA Status: Exempt ＞
＜Language : Japanese, English ＞
＜ Purpose of the Position/Job Summary＞
Under the direction of the IT Planning Division Managers, the IT Planning Consultant shall have the following duties: IT Planning, IT Compliance and IT Security related tasks, PMO related tasks, and other related work as required.
＜ Key Accountabilities ＞
1. ITP Division Specific
1) Provide consultation, documentation, coordination, administration and related support regarding IT Internal Control for domestic offices and overseas offices, and Group companies under the direction of IT Governance Manager.
2) Provide consultation, documentation, coordination, administration and related support regarding cybersecurity for domestic offices and overseas offices, Group companies and outside customers (if applicable) under the direction of IT Planning Division Manager.
3) Provide consultation, documentation, coordination, administration and related support regarding IT policies and regulations for domestic offices and overseas offices, Group companies and outside customers (if applicable) under the direction of IT Planning Division Manager.
4) Provide consultation, documentation, coordination, administration and related support regarding Project Management Office to Division Managers and Project Managers within THE COMPANY.
5) Handle other tasks that are considered appropriate by the management, such as preparing corporate management reports, planning and executing IT manager meeting, and supporting THE COMPANY’s budgeting process.
2. Project Management
1) Responsible for Developing and Managing Projects and their Cost, Time and Scope.
2) Responsibilities including followings:
a) Plan and implement project(s)
b) Define project scope, goals and deliverables
c) Define tasks and required resources
d) Collect and manage project team
e) Manage project budget
f) Allocate project resources
g) Create schedule and project timeline
h) Track deliverables
i) Support team
j) Manage quality assurance
k) Monitor and report on project progress
l) Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
m) Implement and manage change(s) when necessary to meet project outputs
n) Evaluate and assess the project(s)
＜ Required Competencies ＞
– List the minimum skills, knowledge, qualifications, prior experience and education needed to meet performance expectations for the accountabilities listed above.
1. Business Perspective
2. Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
3. Planning and organizing skills
4. The ability to take initiative
＜Knowledge and Skills ＞
– Bilingual (English and Japanese) in oral and written communication skills.
– Basic knowledge of principles and methods of strategic technical planning, organizing and managing resources, budgets and policy parameters; principles processes and techniques of project management; analyzing and solving problems and developing recommendations and solutions; reporting management skills and working effectively with managers, clients, vendors, peers and subordinates and communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
＜ Relevant Experience and Education ＞
• Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of Project Experience are required.
• 1-3 years of Project Management Experience, 1-3 years of Application System Engineering Experience, or 1-3 years of IT Governance (Compliance & Information Security) Experience are preferred.