IT Help Desk Technician
1. First point of contact (by phone, email, and chat) for all staff requiring
technical support related to computers, programs, and peripherals in MS
2. Isolate issues and properly escalate to vendor and/or other IT staff.
3. Install, configure, and set up computers for staff while maintaining inventory
4. Maintenance of all computers and peripherals.
5. Analyze, plan, and propose improvements to the systems and IT procedure
To qualify, candidate must have:
1. An undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent
2. Team player who can communicate effectively with other IT members
Preferred Skill Set:
1. Experience with Microsoft products including Windows (XP, 7), Office (2007,
2010), Windows Server (2003, 2008)
2. General understanding of network, servers, and software
3. Experience with any type of coding a plus
4. Japanese: business-level proficiency, English: business-level proficiency